Win Isle Of Wight Festival Tickets
Apply now for your chance to win
You could win a pair of weekend camping tickets for the Isle of Wight Festival 2023!
We have three pairs of Isle of Wight Festival tickets to give away to applicants who want to join the college to study full time from September 2023! Don't worry if you've already applied - you will automatically be entered, but if you haven't then make sure you get your application in today!
Entry into this competition is dependent on applying for a qualifying course and attending your interview. Further rules and T&Cs can be found at the bottom of this page.
The 2023 Isle of Wight Festival Line-up
Friday Main Stage:
PULP, COURTEENERS, ONEREPUBLIC, SUGABABES, SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR
Saturday Main Stage:
GEORGE EZRA, THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS, N-DUBZ, ANNE-MARIE, SAM RYDER, GABRIELLE, SCOUTING FOR GIRLS
Sunday Main Stage:
ROBBIE WILLIAMS, BLONDIE, NIALL HORAN, JAMES BAY, MIKA, ELLA HENDERSON
Also announced are:
THE HUMAN LEAGUE, EXAMPLE, MANIC STREET PREACHERS, GROOVE ARMADA (DJ Set), FLO, ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN, THE ENEMY, THE REYTONS, GANG OF YOUTHS, OH MY GOD! IT'S THE CHURCH.
Why choose the college?
The college is going through a period of growth and massive change, recently we have added, or are soon to add:
Working motor vehicle repair shop featuring new EV (electric vehicle) rig and car
New hair salons coming for September '23
New beauty studios
A new NET ZERO Hub launching soon!
And there’s so much more to come!
1. The Win Tickets to Gone Wild Festival promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by the Isle of Wight College. The Promotion will run from March 1st 2023 to April 28th 2023 but apply to all full time post 16 applicants applying for full time course beginning September 2023 (Applications have been open since September 2023). It will be promoted on iwcollege.ac.uk and affiliated domains,
as well as Isle of Wight College and CECAMM social media channels.
2. IMPORTANT: THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO ISLE OF WIGHT RESIDENTS ONLY.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must submit your application to study at the Isle of Wight College on a full time course from September 2023 and attend the interview(s) you are offered.
4. The Promotion will open at 12pm on Wednesday 1st March 2023 and close at 12pm on Friday 28th April 2023. Applications received from November 12th 2022 until 28th April 2023 will be included, but any made after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Once the Promotion has closed three entries (applications) will be selected at random using a computer programme from all of the eligible applications made during the stated time frame (4.) . The selected entry must have attended their interview for their chosen course(s) to be able to win this Promotion. If you are one of the successful applicants, our marketing team will call you on the telephone number which you gave us when you applied. If the application is ineligible, or hasn’t attended an interview, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select another applicant.
6. Applicants must apply for a post 16 full-time course at the Isle of Wight College and attend their interview(s) to qualify for this Promotion. The Isle of Wight College’s decision is final.
7. We will call the winners between 12pm and 5pm on Friday April 28th 2023. This may display as an unknown number, a withheld number, or in any other way. If you don’t answer, we will select another entrant at random in your place.
8. We may publish and publicise your name in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
9. The Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (i.e. England, Scotland and Wales & Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, and who are based in the United Kingdom at the time of entry. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion is not open to residents of The Isle of Man or The Channel Islands.
10. You may only enter the Promotion once. You are welcome to apply for more than one course, but you will only receive one entry for all applications and must attend an interview. Applications will be screened for false entries.
11. Winners may decline their tickets to be offered to another entrant i.e in the event of not being able to attend, but no alternative prize will be offered.
12. This competition is in no way affiliated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In or the Isle of Wight Festival.
Three winning applications will receive two Island resident tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival, which takes place from Thursday 15th June 2023 - Sunday 18th June 2023.
Depending on the winning applicant’s age, the winner will receive either:
2 x Teen Island resident tickets (weekend camping)
1 x Adult Island resident ticket and 1 x Teen Island resident ticket (weekend camping)
2 x Adult Island Resident tickets (weekend camping)