Ways to Pay Your Fees
How to pay your invoice
Upon enrolment, you will receive an invoice via email – payment is due on issue of this invoice.
If you have already received confirmation from the College that any Student Financial Support application has been successful, there is no need to make payment for any charges listed for either material or central material fees, as these will be funded through the Student Financial Support and payment will be arranged internally.
In all other cases payment can be made using the methods listed below – Please note, if you are paying online or via PayPal it is important that you quote the student reference or invoice number as without this we may not be able to allocate your payment.
- By on line transfer through your bank using our details: IOW College - sort code 20-60-89 and account number 40520055. Please quote your student reference or invoice number.
- Pay through your PayPal account using our email firstname.lastname@example.org – please ensure that under ‘add a note’ you quote your student reference or invoice number.
- Payments by card may be taken over the telephone – please ring one of the telephone numbers at the bottom of this page
- Pay by Cheque via the Post. Send to The Isle of Wight College, care of the Finance Department - cheques should be made payable to “The Isle of Wight College “
- You may be eligible to pay your invoice by instalments. For more information please refer to the staff at the bottom of this page who will also be able to set up the instalment with you.
If you think you are entitled to assistance towards course costs but haven’t yet applied for a Student Financial Support – please phone (01983) 550833 or email: email@example.com for advice.
It is very important that you do not ignore your invoice. Failure to pay may mean that the debt is passed to a debt collection agency – which may affect your credit rating – and you may also be liable for additional costs.
Should you have any queries regarding your invoice or the information above please contact either of the staff at the bottom of this page for assistance. The Finance office is open for payment queries between 10am-2pm.
Yours sincerely Finance Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01983 550621