- Study Type
- Part Time
- Start Date:
- Choice of courses starting on either 14th Sep 2023, 4th Jan 2024 or 18th Apr 2024. Evening sessions run 18:00 to 20:00
- 12 weeks
View The Isle of Wight College's standard entry requirements for full-time college courses (depending on the level of the course to be studied).An interest in both developing further photographic skills and experimentation with image making, at a higher level. If you are new to photography, then look at applying for the Introduction to Photography course.
You will be sent a career plan prior to your interview date to complete and bring along with you on the day. The interview is a two-way process which will give you the opportunity to discuss the course and suitability with the subject tutor.
- Creative camera techniques.
- Post production in Adobe Lightroom.
- A comprehensive understanding of light source and light capture.
- A Photography qualification
- Other leisure courses at the college, including Creative Drawing or Exploring Art for Beginners
You will need a compact or SLR digital camera for this course, or access to one for the duration. We suggest that you bring a notebook or sketchbook with you plus a pen and pencil, to record notes and ideas. Please do not buy any new equipment for the course, as it is better to discuss options and choices with your tutor before you commit to any purchase.
Please note that all courses are subject to minimum numbers. If there are too few enrolments, the College may cancel the course. A place on your chosen course is not confirmed until enrolment is complete and any relevant fees are paid.